Monday, October 19, 2015

FALL HAPPENINGS; 2015

&  FALL HAPPENINGS; 2015

                                                         
FortBend Lifestyles & Homes September Issue With my large painting "Pond in Drought",  2012


&


"The Greener Pasture", 2015

Art on the Ave.

Sold for $1800.


                                                                       



Orange Show Foundation Donation for the "Phantom Gala, 2015" coming November 6, 2015 at Crowne Plaza NRG.


"A Political Discussion", 2015

SOLD for $2250.00











Rudy and I looking snappy for Bayou Bend's  "Bill Hill Collection of Texas Pottery" at the MFAH.







                                           &                                                                     

Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital

On display at the Ella Blvd. Entrance Gallery eligible for a purchase award if the public vote for it on "Family Day Open House" event this coming Saturday from 10-2.  

2007 version print of the painting "The Final Compromise" from 1997.

Stop by and vote for my work. Thanks.

Postponed Until Nov. 21











Paintings on display at Adydum Hair Salon
I have a few paintings from my "Eye" series circa. 2006-7 people have been asking about.

"Eyes #1002; Caution", 2007, 40" x 40", acrylic and mixed media on canvas

"Eyes #289", 2006, 20" x 20", acrylic on canvas
"No Profiling", 2007, 20" x 20", acrylic on canvas
      

Read my quote in Gonzos Houston Press Article:


Here and There on The Web:



Summer exhibition ended, work at The Raven is still up.
My donation to Writers in the Schools (WITS) benefit gala yesterday, I guess I missed it but I hope my painting (seen in the background on the left) sold for this worthy cause. I just found these pictures on Facebook.


Please click the lower right where it says "Older Posts" as the images go back about 5 more pages

No comments:

Post a Comment